I love a quick, easy to prepare meal with a minimal amount of ingredients. Since I have been cooking a modified version of the keto diet, my meals for the family have become less desirable. So, I set out to make my family friendly meals keto-friendly meals. How did I do that? I kept most of the same ingredients I used to use in my keto-friendly meals, but now I use a low carb version. When my son said that he “loved” this meal I knew it was a winner! Try my keto-friendly version of the Korean Bowl.
Korean Beef Bowl
- Small Bowl
- Large Skillet
- Measuring Spoons and Cups
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 2 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- ½ teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes Or more to fit your taste
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 pound Ground Beef Grass Fed
- 2 tablespoon Green Onions Thinly Sliced
- ¼ teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- 2 cups Low Carb Rice, Shirataki Noodles, or Cauliflower Rice Adjust quantity as needed
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and ginger.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic
and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add
ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to
crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat.
- Stir in soy sauce mixture and green onions until well combined, allowing to simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes.
This post contains affiliate links, but these are all products I love!