In order to quickly whip up a gluten-free pizza, simplicity is the key. This fast and easy recipe can be made in just 10 minutes for the busy family on the go. Using an iron skillet tends to maintain an even temperature for baking the crust. Any time there is a call for pizza my whole family is ready to eat!
Gluten Free Coconut Flour Pan Pizza
- 8-inch Skillet
- Medium Bowl
- Grater or Food Processor
- ½ Cup Coconut Flour
- 3 Eggs
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic or ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Cup Almond Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Grated Shredded Cheese Mozzarella or Whatever you have on hand
- Spray skillet with coconut oil.
- Stir together eggs, salt, baking powder, minced garlic, and almond milk in the medium bowl.
- After spreading this mixture in the skillet, allow it to rest for just a few minutes, so that the dough can thicken.
- Spread mixture in skillet and cook for about two to three minutes or until solidified.
- Spread tomato sauce on top of solidified, and sprinkle cheese on top of tomato sauce.
- After the cheese is mostly melted cover and cook for a few more minutes until cheese is completely melted and slightly golden, and the bottom of the crust is brown.
- After removing the pizza from the heat, slice and serve while warm.
- Through trial and error I made this crust in the oven and attempted to turn it over. Needless to say, I ended up with broken crust. So, I would recommend just using this simple pan recipe for baking this wheat free crust.
- Since this is a thin crust the toppings added should be minimal.
- Choice of additional toppings can be such vegetables as onion, bell pepper, red pepper, mushrooms, or olives
- Choice of additional toppings to be added as preferred are the following: sausage, pepperoni, ground beef, chicken, or any other meat your prefer like chopped bacon.