There are many benefits derived from eating raw or cooked cauliflower. Keto-Friendly Korean Bowl is just one recipe of many that can be adapted to a low carbohydrate diet through the addition of cauliflower rice as the main ingredient. Other recipes like cauliflower crust pizza, vegetable burrito bowls, cauliflower fried rice and cauliflower lettuce wraps are also scrumptious additions to any sort of calorie-cutting diet. Besides promoting weight loss, cauliflower also reduces the risk of cancer through the introduction of phytochemicals. Phytochemicals repair DNA to prevent the growth of cancer in your body. The most helpful benefit of eating cauliflower is that of fighting inflammation in the bones and joints with the addition of vitamin K and fatty acids.
- Food Processor
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- Remove the green parts from the cauliflower stalk.
- Remove the florets from the stalk.
- Cut florets into smaller pieces.
- Using the pulse option on your food processor or a grater, process or grate the cauliflower into a rice-like consistency.
- One cauliflower will make up to four cups of cauliflower rice.
- Calorie breakdown: 3% fat, 71% carbs, 26% protein.
This post contains affiliate links, but these are all products I love!