Korean Beef Bowl
In just 15 minutes prepare a dish that tastes like Korean BBQ. It doesn't get any easier than this!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 4 people
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar Packed
- ¼ Cup Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes Or more to fit your taste
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Pound Ground Beef Grass Fed
- 2 Tablespoons Green Onions Thinly Sliced
- ¼ Teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- 2 Cups Low Carb Rice, Shirataki Noodles, or Cauliflower Rice Adjust quantity as needed
In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and ginger. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic
and cook, stirring constantly until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add
ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to
crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat.
Stir in soy sauce mixture and green onions until well combined, allowing to simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately over a bed of low carb rice, dried shirataki noodles, or cauliflower rice garnished with green onion and sesame seeds, if desired.